Originally licensed in 1972, my clients benefit from my time-tested perspective concerning home ownership, marketability and investment strategies. As we navigate the ongoing and uncertain economic and financial tides and currents, my goal is to be part of the solution rather than a continuance of the problems. With that perspective, I believe that my recognition of market changes, along with my knowledge of the overall market, is where I offer the greatest advantage to my clients.
1. Service, Service, Service; especially after the sale.
2. Following every transaction through closing.
3. Working with other professionals, i.e. escrow and home inspectors, who share Ken's commitment to excellence.
4. Providing Exceptional Communication, both verbal and written.
5. Providing personal service not relying on assistants; if something needs to be done, Ken gets it done pronto.
6. The realization that actual buyers and sellers create the market, not agents who work to interpret market activity.
7. Applying all of his knowledge and skills in each and every listing or transaction; aside from being a Managing Broker, Ken also holds a BA Degree in Communications from Washington State University (Class of 1972).
You may view my blog at http://realestatebyken.blogspot.com/. Aside from interesting commentary about real estate, Ken also writes about things that influence his life and surroundings.